Instructions on Submitting a CD Graphic File
- Download the template.
- Save it locally on your computer.
- Open the template with your grahics editing software (Adobe Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, etc.).
- Remove the "300 DPI" text by coloring it white. Do not resize the template.
- Place your text and graphics as desired. Images must be at least 300 DPI, preferably 600 DPI.
- Remove the black center circle by coloring it white. Do not resize the template.
- Save your graphics file in one of the following formats: TIF (preferred), BMP, GIF, JPG (least preferred).
- Email your graphic to: firstname.lastname@example.org.